Accounting Auditor IRockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
As an Accounting Auditor I you will be responsible for auditing of the carrier’s freight invoices. Your purpose is to identify billing discrepancies within the carrier’s freight invoices to ensure the Clients are being billed correctly through the use of our integrated Transportation Management System (TMS). Measurement of our department’s growth, productivity and timeliness are Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that will assist in defining your success in this position.
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a growing Logistics Service Provider delivering logistics solutions throughout North America. Our integrated TMS coupled with the Rockfarm team drives waste and cost from our Clients’ Supply Chains enabling our Clients to deliver a more competitive product to the market place.
Accounting Auditor I Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying the source of a freight bill discrepancy
- Document retrieval and analysis of carrier paperwork or carrier contract in relation to a freight bill discrepancy
- Routing of carrier freight bills to the responsible party through a defined process
- Assign invoices to the responsible client enterprise level
- Responsible for matching an invoice to an existing load within the TMS or creating loads as needed for invoice matching
- Load & invoice creation for invoice exceptions
- Ability to identify and analyze carrier paperwork for annotation or forwarding as necessary.
- Scanning paper mail and forwarding to imaging email address
- Responding to emails sent to the accounting department
- Daily billing or weekly consolidation of customer data
- Ability to provide the Client with additional freight spend data in existing report format
- Sorting, distributing, and reviewing of the mail
- Answering accounting phone calls, addressing questions or forwarding to necessary party
- Carrier invoices processed timely and accurately
- Customers billed timely and accurately
- Carrier discrepancies resolved timely
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|