Administrative AssistantHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to join our business development team as an administrative assistant.
- Managing the partner's calendar - coordinate on-site meetings, travel arrangements and phone calls
- Preparing materials for internal and external meetings
- Planning meeting and events - assist marketing department with coordinating all internal and external sales events, trade shows, webinars and meetings
- Assisting with proposal and engagement development
- Managing and completing miscellaneous projects as assigned
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in highly motivated individuals who are committed to providing exceptional customer service and internal support. The administrative assistant will have the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Associate degree preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong sense of urgency
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|