Administrative Assistant IIHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to join our team as an administrative assistant.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing the partner's calendar - coordinate on-site meetings, travel arrangements and phone calls
- Utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software for recording call activity, scheduling calls, and tracking notes
- Assisting the business development team with a variety of administrative duties
- Consistently reviewing tasks for efficiencies
- Assisting with proposal and engagement development
- Managing and completing miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent position related experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new software programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package, and advancement opportunities. EO
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|