Managed Payroll ProcessorHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. is seeking a managed payroll processor to oversee and support processing of payroll on behalf of HR Consulting's full-service payroll clients.
- Maintaining accurate and timely payroll processing according to clients' payroll frequencies and special requests
- Inputting all employee demographic changes on the clients' behalf into iSolved including new hires, terminations and changes
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of state/federal wage and hour laws to ensure client compliance
- Assisting clients with software troubleshooting through fielded HR help desk calls
The ideal candidate:
The managed payroll processor will be a quick learner with strong attention to detail.
This role requires:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of HR/Payroll and HRIS experience required
- Previous experience with iSolved system highly desirable
- Effective communication and time management skills
- HRCI, SHRM or APA certification preferred
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|