XLSpecialized Trailers is a market leading manufacturer of custom heavy haul trailers located in Manchester, Iowa. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL has earned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, stacking, loading and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains warehouse vehicles and equipment by cleaning; following manufacturer’s standards of use; performing and scheduling preventive maintenance; reporting damage or mechanical problems to supervisor.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Licensing and Certification:
- Valid driver’s license
- Successfully obtain internal forklift certification in 30 days of offer.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Occasional walking, sitting, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Ability to routinely lift 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50lbs and move up to 100 pounds.
|Years of Experience||--|