Accounting LeadSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Accountant (Part Time)
Hours: Flexible to your preference (Days)
Wage: Dependent on skill set and previous work history
A locally owned and family operated business in the agricultural industry is seeking a part time Accountant to their team. The best fit candidate will have three (3) plus years strong accounting experience, be self-directed, analytical and able to complete tasks in a timely manner. Duties include record keeping and hands on day to day oversight of accounting systems. Must be personable and have proven strong team communication skills.
What you get to do:
- Manage the processing of all financial transactions and preparation of reports: financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements
- Cash management: Cash ledger, make deposits, monitor checking balance for cash flow needs, monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform month end Accounting duties
- Manage Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables
- Process and review payroll, 401k processing, prepare W-2’s and annual payroll filings
What we need from you:
- College degree required in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred, but not required. We value proven work experience as well.
- 3+ years of Quick Books working experience
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.