Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Operate all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner (forklift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Clear the receiving dock floor of all tagged material
- Store items into appropriate location based on dimension, weight and other factors
- Use RF scan gun to update location in system
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
- Maintain overall cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse
- Maintain records and complete any required paperwork
- Maintain inventory integrity through proper use of scan gun technology
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Put Away Technician must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- SAP software/RF scan gun experience/knowledge
To apply; please email your resume to Lake@careerpros.com or call 563-556-3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|