At Runde Auto Group, we pride ourselves on offering the tri-states one of the largest selection of vehicles with four locations, in East Dubuque, IL, Hazel Green, WI, Platteville, WI, and Manchester, IA. We offer eight new vehicle brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram, along with a great selection of pre-driven vehicles.
Runde family-owned and in business since 1927, our motto is “You’ll Like Our Attitude!” It is something that shines through for our customers whether they are visiting one of our sales showrooms or parts and service departments at any of our four locations.
We are a high-volume auto group that doesn’t rely on gimmicky sales or charge document or prep fees … EVER!
Our website, www.RundeAutoGroup.com, offers actual vehicle photos, easy-to-use trade evaluation and online credit application functions, and shows clear and simple vehicle pricing. So be sure to check it out!
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a successful, respected, and rapidly growing dealership team that offers competitive benefits and pay and a friendly and stable work environment, check out our job postings and apply today!
If you don’t see the position you are looking for, but feel your skills are a great match for our company, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Parts Consultant in Platteville, WI
Runde Chevrolet Buick GMC, Platteville , WI is looking for an Automotive Parts Consultant. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Should be proficient in computer typing skills. Prior automotive dealership, parts and inventory experience is preferred but not required.
Automotive Parts Consultant Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Attention to detail and good with numbers.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, verifying, and delivering parts to Customer and all retail facility departments.
- Ability to receive customers in person and on the phone, establish rapport, and match customers’ needs with appropriate parts or services.
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor inventory in order to determine which parts require special ordering and prepay.
- Ability to search part numbers or to use the computer and standard catalogs.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid single Health insurance plan w/vision
- Paid Life and Disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Vehicle purchase and parts and labor discounts
If you'd like the opportunity to be considered for this position please do one of the following; Apply Online now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Runde Chevrolet Buick GMC 885 E Business HWY 151 • Platteville, WI
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|