Administrative AssistantGreat River Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery, Dubuque, IA
Seeking Highly Skilled and Professional
for our oral surgery practice.
We are a busy and growing professional oral surgery practice with an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere with competitive pay and excellent benefits. Experience in dental field preferred, but we will train the right person. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Greet and provide clerical and non-clerical services to patients and other visitors, and act as the Practice’s representative to referral offices.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, patients, visitors, and other interested parties.
- Provide information to callers.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, data and document gathering.
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Must be articulate, detailed and service-oriented
- Enjoys motivating others to success
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- You must have the ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office.
- Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Accurate keyboarding skills at 40 words per minute.
- One Year Minimum Office experience.
- Preferred Two Years experience.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at
Great River Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, P.C.
- Your resume with contact information
- Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself discussing your temperament, ideas on teaming, and initiative.
- What would former supervisors say is the best thing about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|