Production OperatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Primary responsibility of the Production Operator is to package or bag all finished products and assist Production Operation functions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- To be punctual, alert, sanitary, hygienic and accurate while performing work duties.
- Check the accuracy of the final scale every hour.
- Maintain proper final weights of every bag of product being weighed.
- To properly sample finished product at the desired times.
- Practice good standard operating procedures to include maintaining quality finished product.
- Maintain proper seals for commercial products.
- Ability to accurately keep all records required in packaging area.
- Properly clean dryer during a CIP or shutdown.
- Assist dryer operator with dryer shutdown and startup, before and after CIP.
- Properly palletize finished bags and stack in warehouse safely and properly as directed by supervision.
- Practice safety during all aspects of the job and during each working hour.
- To maintain good working relationships with fellow employees.
- To comply with all company work rules while at work.
- To practice all housekeeping policies established by higher management.
- To safely operate forklift, including stacking of product.
- a) lift 55 lb. bags and palletize
- b) tote (drive forklift and sample packaging)
- c) clean sanitizer mats
- d) empty sweep trays (approx. 35-40 lbs. lifting)
- e) climb to mezzanine to check equipment
- f) clean dryer (poke holes 6-foot overhead, sweep ceilings, walls floor)
- g) proper stacking of product with forklift in a safe manner
If you are interested in this position, please contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals today! Or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com.
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|