Hours will be discussed at interview.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have knowledge of and understand all equipment involved in receiving and shipment of liquid products, pumps, lines, valves, tanks, etc.
- Document all intake products.
- Knowledge of sampling equipment and sample handling and storage.
- Maintain the intake areas by sanitary measures to meet Federal and State regulations and practice quality control of all products.
- Accurately run all tests necessary for quality control, sign, smell and taste.
- Performs antibiotic tests during the absence of lab people.
- Checks and documents product temperatures.
- Reports and follows up on all repairs of equipment as needed.
- Perform all other assignments as required.
- Prefer high school graduate.
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long period of time and perform strenuous physical labor sometimes under adverse conditions.
- Must be able to verbally communicate, understand and write in the English language.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|