Kitchen HelperDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Sanitize and clean dishes, glassware, and flatware. Wash pots, pans, and trays. Sweep and mop kitchen floors. Maintain cleanliness of kitchen surfaces and equipment.
- Sanitize and clean dishes, silverware, and glassware by hand or automatic dishwasher.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and surfaces.
- Dispose waste into designated waste areas.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be knowledgeable about proper chemicals and techniques used in the course of job duties.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|