Host PersonFilament Meetery & Eatery, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
- Seat and greet guests in a friendly and timely manner.
- Ensure assigned outlet is opened and closed properly and on time.
- Interact with management or casino guests requesting reservations or with comps.
- Assists in set-up and proper operation of dining area to include but not limited to: linen, flowers, candles, tableware, etc.
- Notify management of all V.I.P presence.
- Maintain foyer and dining areas in accordance with established standards.
- Stock all service items necessary.
- Performs all other side duties as requested by Supervisor to provide the optimal service to guests.
- Adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior Host experience preferred.
- Knowledge of point of sale systems preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|