Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Receive and process food and beverage orders from guests utilizing a computerized guest check system.
- Retrieves prepared orders from kitchen area and delivers to guests.
- Carry and balance trays and/or push cart of food and beverages through kitchen and dining room (approximately 20 to 30 pounds).
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the dining room.
- Present check to guest. Collects payment and/or deliver to cashier.
- One to three years of food and beverage service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of food specialty or cuisine and service standards in specific room strongly preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Utilize computer system for placing food and beverage orders and processing payments.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|