Administrative AssistantMidwest Business Products, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
We cover the tri-state area within an approximate 70 mile radius covering 10 counties. Eight service technicians, three office staff, a general manger and two sales representatives support this area. We wish to expand the sales force to three along with a sales assistant who will install machines and support the sales staff. MBP plans to hire a network engineer or an individual with a storng computer background working toward their CNE to support the connected products Sharp is now offering.
Midwest Business Products' greatest asset is its' staff of friendly, hard working, dedicated and skilled individuals. There is a strong team effort to find solution to our customer's office problems. MBP's commitment toward customer satisfaction by the employees has helped us become and maintain our status as a leading supplier of copiers in the tri-state area.
Midwest Business Products (MBP), an Access Systems company, is looking for an individual with a good work ethic, strong attention to detail, organization, professionalism, exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an excellent understanding of customer service. This position requires an enthusiastic professional, who is looking for an exciting career opportunity within a rapidly growing technology company that provides excellent benefits, competitive salary, career advancements, and a positive working environment. If you are ready for the next step in your career, join one of Iowa's Top Work Places (for the fourth year in a row!).
- Reviewing financials and submitting lease applications.
- Preparing documentation for sales orders including external buyouts, contract cancellations, lease agreements and the trade-in of equipment.
- Provide additional support to the sales team in a timely and professional manner.
- Active in all aspects of customer service & providing timely resolution to issues.
- Help drive the MBP culture through high values and customer service standards.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Extensive software skills required – Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to think on feet when dealing with callers.
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, and a high level of accuracy required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Attractive PTO Package
- Initial and Continuous Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Company Events - Picnics, Holiday Banquets, Incentive Trips