Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Manage and oversee assigned projects through the project life cycle to successful completion.
- Develop, implement, track and report on project plan, schedule, budget, milestones, issues and risks.
- Communicate project issues and risks to stakeholders as soon as they are discovered and provide solution options.
- Lead and manage project team in day-to-day activities necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Document high-level requirements and transform into detailed tasks for distribution to staff.
- Estimate task effort and duration based on continuous analysis of previously completed tasks and feedback from teams.
- Support project teams by facilitating collaboration and knowledge-sharing, coordinating meetings, recording meeting notes, organizing documentation, and communicating task assignments.
- Champion continuous improvement of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Attend branch/company meetings and events as required. Overnight travel may be necessary.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain housekeeping as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Individual must possess strong PC skills and be comfortable with learning new technologies.
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self-starter, an effective leader, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively with diversified personnel.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience focused on IT projects.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Experience developing financial plans, business cases, supporting documentation for the planning process, and custom reporting metrics.
- Must possess understanding of technical environments and how systems and software interact.
- Experience leading and directing the work of others is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to maintain patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this job.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|