Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown with 126 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Process time cards on a semi-monthly basis.
- Develop, maintain, and update appropriate spreadsheet to meet department tracking needs.
- Type letters, reports, memos, etc. as needed.
- Enter data into the payroll system.
- Complete Employment Verification forms.
- Answer phone, provide information/guidance or transfer call to appropriate party.
- Reconcile various items.
- Filing as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good typing and/or data entry skills, ability to meet deadlines, good phone skills, knowledge of filing systems, interest in serving people, and good math skills.
- Individual must possess strong, comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook products).
- Ability to use basic office equipment such as a fax machine, copier, and calculator.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|