Senior Financial AnalystCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Support all financial planning processes, including those related to strategic planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecasting, across all Crescent operating companies and functions.
- Provide analytical insights to support the design of strategic initiatives focused on achieving long-term financial objectives.
- Track and analyze results to ensure progress towards targets and provide analytical insights to business management to accelerate the achievement of strategic and financial goals.
- Develop and maintain standardized performance reporting and dashboards across all levels of the corporation (operating companies, regions, districts, branches, etc.)
- Develop monthly and quarterly business reviews for senior management.
- Provide insightful and actionable analysis of results/plans/forecasts to identify emerging trends, key risks, and opportunities to improve profitability, cash flow generation and return on invested capital.
- Support the capital budgeting and management process, and provide analytical reviews and recommendations on all major investment initiatives.
- Support specials for CFO as needed. Examples: competitive analysis/benchmarking, working capital efficiency, economic profit momentum, industry forecasts & drivers.
- Provide analytical assistance for acquisition and divestiture activity as needed, including:
- Valuation modeling for all transactions.
- Deal structure analysis.
- Acquisition post-mortem analysis.
- Assist in development of critical investor and board communications including quarterly shareholder presentations, annual shareholder meeting materials, and quarterly board presentations.
- Provide analysis on company’s capital structure and financial policy alternatives, including:
- Economic scenario modeling and impact on financial flexibility and liquidity.
- Financing alternatives and sensitivities
- Capital deployment alternatives, investment returns, and priority recommendations.
- Share repurchase and dividend policies.
- Attend branch/company meetings and events as required. Overnight travel may be necessary.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain housekeeping as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance Economics, or Accounting from four-year college or university; and three years progressive experience in finance with a strong emphasis on planning and analysis. MBA in Finance preferred.
- Solid business acumen and impeccable integrity.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Superior analytical skills – comprehensive understanding of financial analysis, modeling tools, reporting systems, and planning processes. Deep experience in data analysis/mining/modeling, corporate finance principles (NPVs, EVA/economic profit, capital structure), budget/forecast variance analysis, and industry or competitive research.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform within tight deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this job.
- Larger company experience preferred.
- CFA is preferred.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|