The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmsisters.org.
- Foster and affirm the mission, core values and philosophy of retirement of the Sisters of Charity, BVM;
- Maintain confidentiality regarding resident, employee and facility business;
- Meet BVM resident at the Emergency Room;
- Stay with sister while she is in the Emergency Room until she returns home or is admitted;
- Call back to the Nurse at Mount Carmel for any needed information and relay any updates on sister’s care and/or condition.
The ideal candidate shall possess the ability to deal with people in a positive manner and relate well with the elderly, function well under stress and in crisis situations; possess flexibility, compassion, patience, good judgement and a sense of humor.
The position requires excellent communication skills, and must qualify to drive based on agency drivers requirements.
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|