Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Washes and details semi tractors; preparing unseated tractors for reassignment to a driver, in order to present the company’s equipment in a positive manner.
- Conducts get ready inspections for compliance materials (safety kits, permit books, transponders, etc.) and ensures trucks are ready for reseating.
- Ensures each detailing should make the equipment be as presentable as possible in order to promote a good company image and create driver / lease purchase customer satisfaction.
- Washes the inside of trailers as needed in the accessory business of trailer washouts – ensuring high customer service levels.
- Cleans the maintenance shop as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques in order to remove road grime and grease while preserving the equipment’s factory finish.
- Thoroughness and detailed oriented.
- High energy and a sense of urgency toward working efficiently.
- Valid driver’s license.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dbq, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|