Q Casino is seeking a Full-Time Marketing Manager with excellent leadership and customer service skills. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing all promotional, advertising, and marketing functions for Q Casino; as well as overseeing the Player Development Department.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement external and internal marketing programs, including premium player marketing and property advertisements
- Work closely with third party database and marketing vendors to evaluate existing programs and developing new programs
- Develop and implement property promotions and ensure IRGC compliance
- Oversee the Player Development Department.
- Personally address customer concerns in a positive and timely manner to ensure a superior level of customer service
- BA in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2 years related experience OR min of 4 years progressive experience in marketing, sales, or casino environment , plus 2 years management experience
- Knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated to execute detailed projects from basic concept through completion
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and available to work nights, weekends, and holidays, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, to assist high margin guests
This fun and exciting position will work during non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Holiday pay, vacation, personal and sick time, life insurance, 401(k) and possible health and STD insurance.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Jennifer Nevers, Human Resources Generalist: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1855 Greyhound Park Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||1855 Greyhound Park Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply by Fax:||563-582-9074|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|