Receptionist & Administrative Assistant (Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant for a company in Plain, WI.
The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for:
- Acting as the main point of contact at the front Reception Desk for all staff, guests and other visitors entering and leaving the office; providing customer service.
- Supporting telephone communications to the office.
- Providing necessary, day to day administrative support to the general office;
- Setting up domestic and oversees shipping, filing orders and PO, day to day operation of corporate office, and also assisting with the maintenance of files and reports.
Oversees, distributes, and maintains all incoming correspondence. Oversees and prepares outgoing correspondence for all departments as required, including for off-site employees
- Monitor order and maintain control of the office supplies.
- Responsible for running and distribution of the Monthly Postage Totals.
- Manage travel and hotel arrangements for the Headquarters Staff, visiting Field Staff, and business associates, as necessary.
- Performs various secretarial and clerical duties for other departments as assigned by Supervisor that may include but is not limited to: typing, copying needs, mailings and document preparation and distribution.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Sets up all shipping for factory and all documents for domestic and overseas shipping
- files all PO's and orders and tracks all outgoing and incoming orders.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Advanced computer skills, especially word processing and data entry; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; time management skills with ability to work under tight deadlines with accuracy and consistency.
- Competencies: Well organized; relentless attention to detail; ability to manage and prioritize routine tasks with little supervision; collaborative and cooperation with all others; innovative, analytical, flexible, productive, resourceful and committed to excellence in database management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
If you are interested in the position send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@ExpressPros.com or call our Platteville Express office at 608-348-9200.