ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
Do you love what you do but are looking for change? We are currently seeking a Workers Compensation Specialist to join our Risk Management team.
This position will be responsible for the ongoing management of Workers Compensation claim support and advocacy for our Risk Management clients. A thorough understanding of the Workers Compensation claim process and 2+ years of Workers Compensation claim adjustment experience is critical for success in this position. As the Workers Compensation Specialist, you will:
- Drive the claim review process to provide advocacy for our clients.
- Deliver documented results to our clients. (i.e. reserve changes, claim closures, impact on dividend/loss sensitive adjustments, claim strategies, action plans, etc.)
- Track claim review results.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships.
- Assist clients in developing best-in-class Workers Compensation claims practices and procedures.
This position will be working out of our Dubuque, Iowa office. If you are excited by what you just read, we should talk!
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|