Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You are a leader in lending, a connection making champion, and a proactive problem solver. When our business members walk off that elevator, they look forward to see you, their Business Lending Consultant. As more and more business members walk in to our office, thus comes the need for a dedicated individual to provide exceptional service that our members have come to know and expect.
If you are looking for the next lending challenge, then look no further… opportunity is knocking. Are you ready to open the door?
- Handling a large volume of incoming business loans and building relationships with new and existing business members
- Recognizing business member needs to cross sell and educate them on the appropriate financial products and services while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Interviewing loan applicants, collecting and analyzing financial data in order to determine the general credit worthiness of the applicant and the merits of the specific loan request
- Establishing and negotiating both consumer and business loans and informing member of the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment schedule and collateral requirements
- Exercising independent judgment to recommend approval or denial of loan application while realizing that any decision could place the credit union at risk
- Monitoring loan repayment activities and take necessary action in collecting past due accounts
- Successfully demonstrating effective selling skills and behaviors
- Performing other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business/finance or related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- A Minimum of two years consumer, mortgage, and/or business lending experience
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing business and consumer lending practices as well as collection practices
- The ability to identify lending opportunities for business and how to structure financial deals to close a loan
- The ability to prioritize, organize time, and to work independently
- Throughout knowledge of credit union policies and procedures
- To possess excellent listening, verbal and written, and presentation skills
Why wait? Open the door and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|