Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We’re looking for a connector…someone who can: Communicate (connect with people), Problem solve (connect the dots), and Install (connect the cables).
- Provide quality service to members, potential members and coworkers (phone, email, in person, and remote technology)
- Demonstrate teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with coworkers
- Promote a professional image of the credit union at all times
- Provide end user support for all software applications and end user hardware (ex. desktop terminal, monitors, etc.)
- Install end-user equipment as needed (ex. terminals, computers, printers, etc.)
- Monitor escalated tickets from Helpdesk and collaborate with other IT staff and third party vendor support to diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain documentation and internal support knowledgebase and ensure updates based on case resolutions
- Make necessary recommendations to supervisors for improvement to infrastructure systems and applications
- Assist with maintaining asset management system
- Back up our internal Helpdesk as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Thorough understanding of all server, personal computer, and networking applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with financial institution software and technology preferred
(Ctrl + F) your dream job at Dupaco! Apply online today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|