Sales Order EntryA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its founding in 1856. We currently have a full-time opportunity for Sales Order Entry in our Customer Service Department.
Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Accurately inputting sales orders and sales sample orders into the computer system.
- Figuring discounts and special pricing.
- Processing sales order acknowledgements.
- Assisting customers with orders by phone, fax or email.
- Handling requests for return goods, credits, specification sheets, stock checks, fab sheets, catalogs and price sheets.
- Gathering information to assist with new customer setup.
- Entering pertinent information in CRM as needed.
- Checking and categorizing incoming e-mails using Outlook.
- Contacting customers to verify part numbers and pricing issues on purchase orders.
- Assisting with overflow of incoming phone calls.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, software programs and the internet.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|