This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Extract data from primary or secondary sources and maintain data systems
- Identify and interpret pattern trends
- Assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data
- Create comprehensive reporting utilizing analytical tools
- Present data analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Interface with suppliers and customer representatives concerning issues with operations
- Support ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics; or equivalent years of experience
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience in an analyst role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization)
- Proven ability to multi-task various projects, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as: Microsoft Power BI or Tableau highly desired
- Experience with SAP software or similar ERP system
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|