Q Casino is seeking a Full-Time Table Games Shift Manager with excellent leadership and customer service skills. This position will be responsible for oversight of the daily operation of the Table Games Department on assigned shift, ensuring the pit is run according to the policies, procedures and IRGC gaming regulations.
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Table Games.
- Training, scheduling, development of supervisors and dealers.
- Assignment of duties to supervisors and dealers.
- Provides and promotes positive customer relations supported by employee quality service.
- Ensure honesty and integrity of all table games during assigned shift.
- Resolves disputes involving customers and employees.
- Some college or successful completion of a vocational/technical program.
- 3-4 years table games experience.
- 3-4 years supervisory experience, preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
This fun and exciting position will work during non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Holiday pay, vacation, personal and sick time, life insurance, 401(k) and possible health and STD insurance.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|