Registered NurseSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE or CONTRACT TO HIRE: 2ND SHIFT, 2PM-10PM, PART OR FULL TIME AVAIL
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
Many tasks are performed regardless of the job environment. The RN will usually be the first medical professional to work with a patient.
- Recording the patient’s history is one of the first duties
- Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Giving injections of medication
- Immunizations and taking medical histories
- Building relationships with the patients and families
If you are interested in applying for this position, email a copy of your professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer