ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our HealthCheck360 Division. This position provides a great opportunity to be part of an energetic team that is passionate about providing new ideas to the business and delivering an amazing experience for our clients and prospects every day.
The Marketing Coordinator will oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
- Proven editorial and writing skills.
- Incredible people skills.
- The ability to lead and inspire teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve the company's goals.
- Skills in both long-term content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution of strategies and tactics.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools, and marketing solutions through partnerships.
- Comfortable with acting as the company's spokesperson and advocate via media appearances, interviews, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|