Radiology TechnologistSouthwest Health, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
January 9, 2019
- Associate Degree or two-year degree program of a school of Radiologic Technology required.
- National Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) R-Radiology.
- Must be licensed with State Of Wisconsin.
- Previous experience with several modalities preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Knowledge of profession’s code of ethics required.
- Knowledge of radiology equipment and testing required.
- Knowledge of safety hazards common to radiology including equipment, body mechanics, and patient movement required.
- Experience in emergency, surgical and specialty care preferred.
- Proficient in computerized word processing and knowledge of Hospital Information Systems preferred.
We are seeking a casual Radiology Technologist to fill in on a as needed basis.
The Radiology Technologist performs day-to-day operations of the radiology department under the direction of the Radiology Director and in conjunction with the core values of the organization and the professional practices encompassed within the department.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.