Digital Print/Bindery Operator (1st and 2nd shift)Carlisle Ryan Digital Print and Services, Dubuque, IA
Established in 2005, Carlisle Ryan Digital Services is a premier digital print provider serving clients across the country with solutions to their printing challenges. Our roots in the industry go back to the late 1980's when technology began to change the landscape of the printing process, paving the way for what we know today as Just-In-Time or On-Demand printing. What separates us from the rest is our experience and commitment to staying current with the ever-changing accounting, business, and IT landscape.
As a digital print/bindery operator, you’ll work with the team, using some of the most advanced digital print technology on the market today. You’ll play an essential role in the creation of print materials for clients all over the world using digital press equipment. You will work with the team to handle the daily maintenance of the digital press to ensure top quality delivered to our customers. Strong problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, and flair for quality control are key factors for success in this role.
- Operate/maintain digital press to its highest quality and productivity capabilities.
- Operate binding/finishing/fulfillment equipment when necessary.
- Manipulate data and variable images of personalized print to produce proofs and production runs.
- Ability to edit, process and impose PDF files for efficient output for immediate use and for archival purposes.
- Able to work extended hours as required, including shift flexibility.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment, have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis.
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation accrued day 1 of hire
- Salary negotiable
- Free parking
- Casual dress code
- 9 paid holidays per year
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|