Business Process Architect ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Business Process Architect Manager
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $85k - $100k / year + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque, IA manufacturer is growing and seeking to add a Business Process Architect Manager who will be responsible for instructing, directing, and managing the work of Business Analyst (BPA) Team and coordinating with IT and the business to develop and maintain consistent, robust processes for the enterprise. Formulates and defines system requirements and processes based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of application systems and industry requirements
What you get to do:
- Manages Business Process Analysts Team
- Key leader within the Business Systems and Process Delivery team to develop and maintain department processes and procedures for requirements gathering, prioritization, and user support.
- Leads the prioritization of system improvements including requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation.
- Leads the coordination with other teams to implement technology and process solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Leads and develops the BPA team in supporting organizational direction with system improvements, user support, metrics, data utilization and reporting, and change management.
- Coordinate process and meta data for adherence reviews
- Responsible for managing project estimates, scope, risk, process governance, resources and reporting to project sponsor.
- Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters and/or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the ERP configuration, reporting implications, and data definition.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects and providing consultative support to internal staff.
- Responsible for providing consultative support to internal staff.
- Provides mentoring and direction to associates within the BPA organization
- Serves as the subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Provides mentoring and direction to associates within the Data team.
- Participates in CoE financial management activities including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
- Participates in multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree with prior leadership experience
- Experience with SAP data objects and data governance
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal form with IT staff, end users, senior business management.
- Ability to persuade and present fact-based proposals
- Ability to see cross track / business connections
If you are interested in learning more, apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.