Business System Analyst – eWM / IM / TMSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Business System Analyst – eWM / IM / TM
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $63k - $85k / year + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque, IA manufacturer is growing and seeking to add a key member to their growing Business Process Delivery team to provide the best technical solutions for SAP eWM, IM and TM solutions. Develop, test, and deploy system configurations in support of BPD projects. Provide level 2 support for CIF and iDoc processing. Provide level 2 systems support for the hiring company.
What you get to do:
- Work closely with BPD and ABAP Team to propose and implement the best technical solution to solve business problems.
- Analyzes existing systems for problem areas, working with BPD and ABAP teams to improve stability, streamline processes, and implement new business processes and systems.
- Consults with BPD and ABAP Team to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system.
- Consults with Analytics and Reporting Architect to understand requirements, communicate restrictions, design and build efficient and sustainable tools for dashboarding, reporting and analytics.
- Drive continuous process improvement by reviewing applications, reports and analytics, making recommendations on new or existing systems.
- Works with business leaders, BPD, and BSAs to assure program and function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements.
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises programs and procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise
- Support technical areas:
- Provide system configuration, support, and documentation in support of BPD projects.
- Provide timely level 2 support of business issues with systems within assigned domain(s)
- Deliver projects with required levels of configuration, testing, documentation for planned transport management.
- Monitor ticket system and remediate defects in an efficient manner.
- Provide level 2 support expertise in areas like:
- Label Portal
- Business Objects Suite
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Background Environment: 5+ years supporting manufacturing computer systems in a distributed manufacturing environment
- SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred. Functional knowledge of SAP PO, IM, eWM, TM, Optimized desired.
- Business application experience with Fiori, Lumira, Business Objects Suite desired.
- Experienced with service pack upgrades, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Notes
If you are interested in learning more, apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.