Inventory Auditor - 1st Shift (W6)HODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Operate all material handling equipment is a safe and efficient manner (forklift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Complete all audits and required paperwork within required time limits
- Conduct audits of stored parts and verify store stubs
- Conduct random audits of tagged parts before containers leave the receiving floor Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled and all records/metrics kept
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
- Maintain records and complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous customer service experience
- SAP software experience/knowledge
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|