Service Writer/Coordinator $15+/hrEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is working with a local company to search for a Service Writer/Coordinator to join their team. This is a full-time, first shift position.
- Stage equipment for service techs throughout the day.
- Check equipment in and out. Unload and load equipment that customers drop off for repairs.
- Present a friendly, positive attitude to all customers
- Must be able to work a normal 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer needs.
- Must be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 90 lbs. Plus work outdoors and indoors in all weather.
- Thoroughly clean equipment prior to it entering service department
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality of equipment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in parts lookup and servicing customers at the parts counter.
- Two or more years experience in repair troubleshooting and or parts with a track record of success.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Must have good organizational, multitasking and reasonable computer skills.
If you are qualified for this position and would like to learn more about what it entails, please call Express today at 563-583-1600 or contact Leilone at Leilone.Rethmeier@expresspros.com
Remember; Never a fee to the Job Seeker!