Operations Support Trainee (Entry Level)Crescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown to over 160 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
Employee will be a software and process champion. The individual will travel to branches and training sites to coach and train employees on software functionality as well as operational processes supported by our CEOPS and CETG’s. Employee will be responsible for supporting company goals to increase productivity and profits through improved use of software tools.
- Proficient understanding of company processes explained in the Crescent Electric Operating Procedures (CEOP’s) and Crescent Eclipse Training Guides (CETG’s). Ability to offer suggestions for improvement in CEOP’s and may be asked to define, create and teach CEOP’s and CETG’s. Communicate branch concerns back to the Eclipse Core team for review.
- Prepare and teach classes to branch personnel on Crescent Electric Operating Procedures. This will include new processes, upgrades or bolt-on VAS’s. For acquisitions, lead, train, mentor and coach during conversion and go live activities.
- Conduct Branch Training Assessments at branch locations to discover opportunities to improve branch processes and procedures.
- Absorb, document, test and assist in assigned functional areas during a new release of the Epicor Eclipse ERP system. This activity should occur bi-annually and will involve interactions with several GO departments.
- Build onboarding tools for new hires, including curriculums, web based training tools and role-based training guides.
- Complete Electrical Distributor Guided Education (EDGE) training program.
- Provide support to all responsible functional areas of a Crescent Electric Supply sales and distribution center during Go-live transition.
- Individual must possess strong PC skills and be comfortable with learning and teaching new technologies. Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines. In addition, must possess strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively with diversified branch personnel.
- Must have the ability and interest to train and maintain patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all staff possessing varying levels of computer skill. Must be comfortable with public speaking.
- Must be comfortable with flying and travel. 25-30% travel required.
- Must meet company driving record requirements and have a valid driver's license.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|