Seasonal Tax AssemblerHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team on a seasonal basis. The tax assembler will assemble completed tax returns, scan forms and assist with miscellaneous administrative projects. This position will start in February and go through April 15.
- Assembling completed tax returns in accordance with firm standards
- Reviewing tax correspondence for accuracy and making corrections as needed
- Scanning work papers and completed returns
- Assisting with export of assembly supplies
- Pre-labeling assembly supplies
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in detail-oriented individuals who are committed to providing exceptional internal support.
This role requires:
- Effective communication skills
- Prior experience with income tax return assembly helpful but not required
- Availability of 20+ hours per week
We offer a competitive wage and advancement opportunities.