Are you the creative type that loves designing, is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment? Is your Facebook or Instagram page the first thing you check in the morning? Do you want to consider going to concerts going to work? We’d love to see your skills!
What you’ll do…
- Design and schedule graphics to promote the casino offerings on in-house media systems, including entertainment, promotions and employee events
- Create, distribute and analyze success of email campaigns
- Maintain Q Casino’s social pages by coordinating regular updates as well as responding to comments and reviews
- Ensure that the Q brand, vision and guidelines are adhered to, creating a cohesive and consistent brand in all marketing materials.
A few important details…
Non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Competitive salary and benefit package includes: Holiday pay, vacation, personal and sick time, life insurance, 401(k) and possible health and STD insurance.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, After Effects, and others (CS6).
- AA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field, OR 2+ years experience in marketing.
- Advanced advertising, creative, art direction and design skills experience preferred, with background in creating ad campaigns to include television, radio and print.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and a link to your online portfolio to Jennifer Nevers, Human Resources Generalist, email@example.com
Arts and Entertainment
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|