Summer 2019 Manufacturing, Business Analyst InternFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Responsible for developing scope, business case and implementation plans for improvement and operation stabilization efforts in the Flexsteel Manufacturing Operations. Responsible for maintaining a consistent, robust process for the operational aspects of the ERP environment with a focus on manufacturing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, analyze, design, identify, and facilitate process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible.
- Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to Business Systems and Process Delivery processes and procedures.
- Participates in the prioritization of system improvements across the solution.
- Supports organizational direction with forward looking system improvements, metrics, data utilization and reporting.
- Recognizes and values customers and fellow associates by:
A) working to meet clearly stated internal customer requirements
B) looking for opportunities to improve work processes
Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Undergraduate Junior--Majors: Computer Science, Informatics, Business Administration, Information Systems, Information Technology
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|