Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Web and Data Management Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team in implementing Flexsteel Industries overall web content and product information across all channels -- focusing specifically on our website SEO, digital asset management, and product information management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in managing our websites (flexsteel.com and homestyles-furniture.com)
- Design and implement landing pages
- Assist with monthly analytics reporting
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Assist with data entry into a Product Information Management platform that populates digital catalogs
- Recognizes and values customers and fellow associates by:
A) working to meet clearly stated internal customer requirements
B) looking for opportunities to improve work processes
- Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and assist with projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understands and can utilize Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal, Instapage, SurveyMonkey) and analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, LESS or other languages
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Resumé building experience in web design, web development, SEO, copy writing
- Great opportunity to learn about manufacturing and domestically made products
- Experience in how cross-functional collaboration helps us grow by achieving a common objective
- Developing strong communication, negotiation and goal-setting skills
- Class credit (if applicable)
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers