Accountant - CPACottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Accountant - CPA
It is an exciting time at C&B! We have been experiencing explosive growth and are currently adding an Accountant to our team. In this role, you will be responsible for bank reconciliations, assisting with month end duties, distribution of financials, account analysis, assisting with the budget, taxes and additional accounting duties. Ideal applicants would have a curious mind, and strong excel skills. All applicants must have their CPA and a 4 year degree in accounting or a related field to be considered.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 950 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
“Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients. Don't let this opportunity pass you by without submitting a resume!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|