First-Line Supervisor of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle OperatorsSedona Staffing Services, Peosta, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is partnering with an industrial client in Peosta. We are currently looking for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor! This position is a direct hire, full time, opportunity with a growing organization.
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Review daily production requirements.
- Assign personnel daily jobs that support production requirements.
- Ensure personnel are adequately trained and verify training was effective.
- Create electronically generated process sheets and various forms.
- Monitor and verify employee time sheets.
- Enforcement of disciplinary action.
- Ability to train and motivate others
- Ability to establish the team concept among personnel.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to make decisions concerning scheduling.
- Basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word.
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma ( or GED or high school equivalence certificate )
To apply for this role; please email JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|