Summer 2019 Web Developer InternFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Provide development and end user support for in-house web-based business systems. Work with the business and other technical staff to develop clear and complete requirements. Document the technical application, supporting database work, and end user guides in support of in-house applications. Troubleshoot existing applications as needed. Train and assist end users as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recognizes and values customers and fellow associates by:
A. Emphasizing teamwork.
B. Possessing exceptional customer service orientation.
C. Effectively achieving results by meeting mutually agreed upon goals.
- Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Develop complete understanding of business requirements
- Assist with project and daily work as needed to design, develop and test web applications
- Provide second level support of web applications to end users
- Deliver clear and complete internal and external documentation of work product for technical support
- Aid staff in support product roll out to the business users
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Pursuing college degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven troubleshooting skills working with VPN.
- Self-starter able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with limited supervision.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers