Rite Hite Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with Rite Hite to search for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team!
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor with the installation, maintenance and repairing of machinery, equipment, physical structure and electrical systems in the facility.
- Needs to be knowledgeable with sewing machine repair
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as motors, relays, switches sensing devices, gears, and shaft.
- Preventative maintenance as required on machines and HVAC systems.
- Installs power supply, wiring and conduit to machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot, test, and inspect mechanical problems with machines
- Designs and fabricates metal/wood fixtures and jigs.
- Qualified candidates will possess an Associates Degree (A.A)
- Equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Industrial Maintenance Technician
- 6 months to one-year related experience and/or training
- Rite Hite provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, and vision coverage along with life and paid medical leave.
- They also provide a retirement savings plan that combines 401(K) with company match and profit sharing.
- Paid Holidays, vacation, and up to five paid personal/sick days per year.
If you are interested in this position, contact our office at 563-583-1600 today!
As always, Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|