Web Project EditorGreat River Learning, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
Great River Learning, an educational technology solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, works closely with the Higher Education academic market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today's students. To learn more, visit our website at www.greatriverlearning.com.
About the Job
Manages custom web projects through content creation, training, implementation, and ongoing customer support. Responsible for ongoing project support and customer relationships.
- Works closely with external author groups and internal design team to plan site design and content
- Receives project content and provides guidance to authors as needed
- Provides guidance to author as needed related to content and the website
- Works with internal resources on copyediting, permissions, etc. as needed
- Assists with development of Learning Objects, creates documentation and works with internal production team to ensure timely completion of tasks
- May assist in creation of project eRoom and training authors on use
- Assists in training instructors on site functionality and coordinates training schedule for all sites
- Provides ongoing support of site concerns/problems
- Maintains open relationship with instructors and responds to questions
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd like to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|