Grinding, Polishing, or Buffing Machine Tool Operator, Metal and PlasticSedona Staffing Services,
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Expected to work as a valued member of a local Manchester manufacturing team. With minimal supervision prepares parts and units for painting by operating high pressure blasting equipment, air compressor, overhead hoist, air tools, impact tools and standard forklifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows surface preparation specifications on units and accessories.
- Follows supervisors instructions
- Uses blasting equipment to remove rust, carbon, mill scale and weld splatter. May be required to use buffers and chippers etc. to clean hard to reach areas.
- Carefully prepares trailers for blasting or painting, by masking off key components on the trailer that are not blasted or painted.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Contributes to team effort.
Previous experience a plus.
This position requires a HS Diploma or the equivalent as well as successful completion of pre-employment screening.
Apply directly at www.careerpros.com or call Amanda at 563.927.2585.
Call Today - this position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|