Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CNA's and Residential Workers Needed
- Serves as contact person between consumer and others involved in consumers life
- Participates in total consumer care through the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of each individuals consumer care plan.
- Provides 1:1 interaction with consumers
- Completes orientation program
- Completes documentation of any changes in programming
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exhibits flexibility, adaptability and confidentiality
- Must have CNA certificate from an accredited program
- Health exam and TB testing
- Pre-employment participation in mandatory drug testing
- Valid Iowa Driver's License
If you are interested in this awarding career please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 563-927-2585.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|