Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Industrial Booth Painter
This person is responsible for performing a full range of specialized coating projects by operating and maintaining paint spraying equipment.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Identify and obtain pertinent information from shop order and shop drawings regarding painting requirements.
- Set-up and operate spray paint systems and pressure-pot spray systems to apply prime coat paint and top coat paints. Work with solvents, cleaners, paints and coatings.
- Move components by operating an overhead crane, using safe work habits.
- Assists in prepping components, sanding and reworking paint.
- Verifies specifications by conducting a self-inspection.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following operating procedures.
- Resolves paint problems by adjusting processes to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year industrial painting experience
- Basic understanding of shop math
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Ability to wear respirator
Contact Amanda- email@example.com or call 563.927.2585
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|