Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Welders Needed!! 1st or 2nd Shift
This job is responsible for assembling products using hand-held welding and flame-cutting equipment to join metal components following assembly instructions and procedures.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprints, specifications and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies with hand-held welding equipment.
- Corrects welds by chipping or grinding off excess weld, slag or splatter using hand scrapers, portable grinders or arc-cutting equipment.
- Move components by operating an overhead crane, using safe work habits.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components; conducting a self inspection.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following operating procedures.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year welding experience
- Proven ability to weld using MIG hand-held welder
- Basic understand of Shop Math
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
To be considered for these openings please call Amanda at 563.927.2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These positions are available immediately!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|